A few things that happened to me this week:
1. My 2 year old apparenetly learned the word dammit and used it in the right context. As in “Dammit, I spilled my cereal!” Proud or embarrassed, I can’t decide.
2. 22 more kid days at school. ‘Nuff said.
3. Celebrated a very low key mother’s day with my little family and got a kick-ass laptop to blog about it.
4. A variety of people lost their jobs at my work on Friday. Part of me cheered that I still had a job. The other part of me cried that I was stuck for another year. I’m sure this is a completely normal response, right?
5. For 2 whole days I did not work out, count calories, and ate any damn thing I wanted. It was blissful, but ready to get back on the saddle tomorrow.
Nothing too exciting here, which is how I like it.