Today started well, but towards the end of the day, I started to get a little down. I don’t know if it was the wine with dinner or the fact that I’m pretty tired from gyming every morning and getting myself back on track. Really it could be a number of things…it happens. So I decided, maybe I should focus on some good things that have happened lately.
1. I put on capri workout pants today. They used to be tight around my calves. Today I realized they are super baggy. This made me happy.
2. I have worked out 4 days in a row. It’s been a while since I could say that. I’m not sure if I’ll run or gym tomorrow morning, but I know that I’ll do one of them.
3. My calf muscles are killing me after my run…but that means I have calf muscles and I am using them to push myself farther and make myself better.
4. I’m in the low 30’s of how many more miles I need to go in my 100 mile challenge. I really can’t believe that I am actually going to accomplish this.
5. I still have no idea what I am doing…with my running, my job, my life…but I am OK with that. I’ll get it eventually.
I think that’s it. A short post, but it’s nice to see that I’m getting somewhere.